Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(88) 68 Goals 44 (60)
(64) 47 Assists 33 (39)
(6.7) 7.1 Average Ratings 6.8 (6.5)
28.9 Average Age 26.6
179.1 Average Height (cm) 179.4
(1) 1.5 Shots pg 1.1 (0.9)
(54%) 50% Aerial Duel Success 56% (54%)
(1.2) 0.9 Dribbles pg 0.6 (0.7)
(1.4) 1.2 Tackles pg 1 (1.2)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Ligue 1.
- Neymar is back from suspension, but the hosts will miss youngster Édouard Michut after he was sent off in stoppage time against Angers.
- Lionel Messi is back in the squad after missing out on Wednesday, as is Marco Verratti.
- Mauro Icardi will miss 2-3 weeks after being forced off in midweek.
- Abdou Diallo is training again, but this match will come to soon for the defender.
- Defender Massadio Haïdara is back from suspension, and could be an option on the left flank.
- Gaël Kakuta and Facundo Medina are both doubts after not featuring in the week.
- Look for Przemyslaw Frankowski to come back into the side after being rested against Montpellier.
This team sucks for no reason i see only 2 players who could be replaced gueye an kimpembe the rest are world class how even do you mess up has to be pochs fault
Jelouse, and bitter people. We Should let thwm be. Messi is the best. Simple.
Always the same story: Messi only performs well when I don't watch LOL
Jesus Christ this team is SO ASS they conceded to a 10-man team
FairFootballfan on suicide watch after this result lmao
hakimi and messi the best duo xD
Clermont Foot, Lens... this is his level now. So sad.
@uefalona opinion unrelated to username.
@Jcody97 didn't realize an opinion needed to be related to your username
@uefalona , Messi has performed well vs top teams this season. I recall Man City, as an example. ~ Ronaldo always flopped this season vs top teams. But let's talk about Clermont and Lens. ;-)
I'm in shock...finally someone actually passed to Messi on the edge of the box. He's been calling for the ball in space and being ignored all game.
@MickeyClark haah told you
Over 5.5 goals.
Messi Assist or Goal
@SagorSrkian Why ?