|Alexis Mac Allister||Doubtful|
- Antonio Conte will be without Oliver Skipp and Japhet Tanganga for Saturday's FA Cup meeting with Brighton, but Son Heung-Min, Cristian Romero and Eric Dier all back in full training.
- Dejan Kulusevski and Rodrigo Bentancur have both received their work permits and have trained with their new teammates, and could be involved in some capacity this weekend.
- Son, Romero and Dier may all start to gain some minutes ahead of next week's Premier League games, but Conte could resist the temptation to go full strength, with Matt Doherty, Pierluigi Gollini and Ryan Sessegnon all starting.
- Yves Bissouma is back for Brighton following Mali's last-16 exit at AFCON, which is a boost for the Seagulls.
- Enock Mwepu is sidelined but Shane Duffy and Alexis Mac Allister are doubts for Graham Potter's side. Jason Steele and Jeremy Sarmiento miss out.
- Moises Caicedo may also miss out after his late return from international duty in South America.
- Potter may go for a four-man backline that has served him well in recent weeks, with Tariq Lamptey featuring on the right flank.
Tottenham will appreciate home advantage and should be glad to see the return of Romero. Tottenham 2-1 Brighton
1-1 to the Albion