- Nottingham Forest look set to be without at least four players when they welcome Leicester on Sunday.
- New arrivals Jonathan Panzo and Sam Surridge will hope to make their Forest debuts this weekend.
- Forest managed to hold on to Djed Spence despite interest from Tottenham in January in a boost for their promotion push. He was the man of the match against Arsenal last time out in the FA Cup.
- Forest may well revert back to the three-man defence they used when dumping Arsenal out of the competition.
- Leicester have recovered Daniel Amartey, Wilfred Ndidi and Kelechi Iheanacho from AFCON.
- Their injury woes have eased significantly of late and now Brendan Rodgers only has five players ruled out here, though Ricardo Pereira is now expected to return for Sunday.
- James Justin has only just returned from a nightmare injury so he may be held back for next week's game with Liverpool.
- Nampalys Mendy has been re-added to Leicester's Premier League squad for the remainder of the season but he is still at AFCON.