Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(36) 17 Goals 29 (45)
(25) 8 Assists 17 (31)
(6.4) 6.5 Average Ratings 6.6 (6.4)
25.9 Average Age 26.4
181.1 Average Height (cm) 184.3
(0.7) 0.7 Shots pg 0.9 (0.7)
(47%) 51% Aerial Duel Success 50% (49%)
(0.6) 0.8 Dribbles pg 0.5 (0.5)
(1.4) 1.2 Tackles pg 1.6 (1.6)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Premier League.
- Jack Stephens may come in for Yan Valery from the side that started the 4-1 loss to Tottenham last week, with Ralph Hasenhuttl potentially using a three-man defence again.
- Romain Perraud may feature at left wing-back in place of Moussa Djenepo.
- Theo Walcott and Valentino Livramento are absent, while Nathan Tella has since left for Burnley.
- Jesse Marsch will hope to have Luis Sinisterra, Adam Forshaw and Liam Cooper available for selection, though this one may come too soon for the former pair.
- Stuart Dallas, Luke Ayling and Junior Firpo miss out, however Dan James is available following a ban.
- After last week's win over Wolves, it wouldn't be a surprise to see Marsch go for an unchanged starting XI.