Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(45) 29 Goals 17 (32)
(31) 13 Assists 17 (24)
(6.4) 6.5 Average Ratings 6.7 (6.5)
25.9 Average Age 25.7
183.2 Average Height (cm) 184.2
(0.7) 0.8 Shots pg 0.9 (0.8)
(49%) 50% Aerial Duel Success 52% (49%)
(0.5) 0.5 Dribbles pg 0.6 (0.7)
(1.6) 1.6 Tackles pg 1.4 (1.5)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Premier League.
- Luke Ayling and Junior Firpo are expected back in training in the next week but this game comes too soon for the pair.
- A calf injury kept Liam Cooper out against Brighton and he's expected to miss out here too. Patrick Bamford will need assessing after he missed out over the weekend.
- Mateusz Klich and Luis Sinisterra could earn starts here if Jesse Marsch shuffles his pack.
- Tom Davies recovered from injury to feature from the bench against Brentford on Saturday.
- Anthony Gordon started, and scored, against Brentford despite being heavily linked with a move to Chelsea. He will play here unless Chelsea make a breakthrough.
- With Dominic Calvert-Lewin out, Frank Lampard may hand new signing Neal Maupay a full debut straight away.
- Dwight McNeil and Demarai Gray will be left battling for one place in attack if Maupay starts on Tuesday.
- Mason Holgate was forced off against Brentford with a knock so Michael Keane could deputise here.
Everton lucky again. Could easily have been 5 Ls in a row
@alx30 good point, unfortunately your mother
Klich deserve on play in first squad
Rodrigo anytime goalscorer.He is on fire at the moment.
Leeds win 2-0.
3-1 Rodrigo MotM
Everton double chance.gordon to score 2+
Leeds pk and ml
Everton to score under 1.5 goals @1.44