Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(43) 28 Goals 24 (38)
(35) 23 Assists 14 (24)
(6.6) 6.8 Average Ratings 6.9 (6.6)
27.9 Average Age 27.4
182.1 Average Height (cm) 183.6
(1.1) 1.2 Shots pg 1.2 (1)
(48%) 50% Aerial Duel Success 59% (56%)
(0.5) 0.6 Dribbles pg 0.6 (0.6)
(1.1) 1.1 Tackles pg 0.9 (1.2)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Premier League.
|Alex Oxlade Chamberlain||Out||6.34|
- Harvey Elliott came off at half-time against Bournemouth as a precaution but was later cleared of any injury. Joel Matip and Curtis Jones were back in training on Monday.
- Caoimhin Kelleher is expected in training this week and could make the matchday squad on Wednesday. Diogo Jota will return to training on Thursday with an eye on the weekend's game.
- Darwin Nunez serves the final game of a three-match ban on Wednesday.
- Newcastle could be missing Bruno Guimaraes, Callum Wilson, Allan Saint-Maximin and Kieran Trippier also needs assessment.
- Alexander Isak has received a work permit in time to make his debut against Liverpool. He is in competition with Chris Wood to lead the line at Anfield.
3min added time, for the 5min added time.
Hahaha... Time wasting fc got what they deserved
@koziol.mutant Agree, but that's not saying much.
Ancelotti was right, Liverpoor is predictable with their tactics, even subs are easy to guess.
how can you even dream of winning matches against decent teams when you introduce semi-retired Milner from the bench?
Liverpool fcked up letting Mane go. Diaz is just not good enough.
salah cannot even fking do a proper receive of the ball
Isak anytime goalscorer.
@Rensen He scored lol
2-1 Diaz MotM
Btts and over 4.5 goals My prediction is 5-2
@sarigginsUSA why not;)
Alexander Isak has until 75 MINUTES before kick-off to get work permit as Newcastle wait on £60m signing for Liverpool
@Rensen Isak has just got his permit.He may start on the bench.
Has Isak had his work permit yet to play in this game ?
this is going to be a very high scoring game lads brace yourselves 3-3
1-1. You read it here first.
Comfortable home win 2-0
Over 2.5 goals @1.50
Over 3.5 match goals.
@Rensen @ 2.30 Odds.