Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(23) 19 Goals 41 (45)
(15) 9 Assists 23 (28)
(6.4) 6.6 Average Ratings 6.9 (6.5)
24.2 Average Age 26.4
178.9 Average Height (cm) 179.7
(0.8) 1 Shots pg 0.9 (0.6)
(48%) 46% Aerial Duel Success 53% (53%)
(0.8) 0.7 Dribbles pg 0.4 (0.4)
(1.2) 1.2 Tackles pg 1 (1.4)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Premier League.
- Ainsley Maitland-Niles is a potential doubt after missing the match with Manchester United on Sunday through injury, so will have to be assessed before this game.
- Juan Larios and Tino Livramento both remain sidelined with injury.
- Thomas Strakosha remains out with an ankle injury.
- Keane Lewis-Potter will be out for a few weeks, owing to a knee injury.
how much Throw-ins was it?
Southampton might actually pull an upset here, but I think a draw is more likely.
Southampton draw no bet, they are 3 points away from climbing out of relegation, Brentford not as good in the road. The Saints have improved defensively they just need to find more ways to score, that's why I lean towards the draw no bet over the straight win.
BBC: Postponed due to the death of the Queen.