Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(42) 31 Goals 41 (50)
(27) 18 Assists 22 (33)
(6.6) 6.8 Average Ratings 6.8 (6.6)
27.6 Average Age 28
182.8 Average Height (cm) 185.5
(1) 1.3 Shots pg 1.2 (0.9)
(53%) 54% Aerial Duel Success 56% (55%)
(0.6) 0.6 Dribbles pg 0.6 (0.6)
(1.4) 1 Tackles pg 1.1 (1.2)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Premier League.
- Jakub Moder is Brighton's only confirmed absentee for their welcome of Tottenham.
- Enock Mwepu is a doubt due to illness, though was unlikely to have started.
- Roberto De Zerbi may go with the same XI that started the 3-3 draw with Liverpool.
- Emerson Royal is suspended for Tottenham following his dismissal in the North London Derby, so Ivan Perisic may start on the right with Antonio Conte not prepared to trust Matt Doherty or Djed Spence here.
- Conte is without injured trio Lucas Moura, Japhet Tanganga and Dejan Kulusevski, the latter's absence a big blow.
- The Italian boss may also go for a 3-4-3 system once more, despite calls to switch to a 3-5-2.
All I can really say is Spurs are very lucky to get a win here
@sarigginsUSA it is not true, Brighton cannot create real chance result to their low shoot quality
Good to see Conte trying 2-5-3
ref is very Brighton bias, no action for 3 to 4 Brighton fouls, including one result to a dangerous Brighton counter
Tottenham just aren't as effective without Kulusevski and Brighton are strong at home but perhaps Tottenham will get a result for their late fitness coach Gian Piero Ventrone. Brighton 1-1 Tottenham
BTTS. Tottenham always find a way to concede
@McHennie not today
Away to score
AWAY WILL NEVER LOSS THIS GAME
Home team not to lose.
2-2 or 2-3, match of the day
Double chance: 1X @1.50
Conte went to Arsenal trying to snick away a 0-0 draw and I thought I was watching a Trapattoni team and if he tries to the same at Brighton, it could backfire again, because they don't give away chances like Arsenal did. I still fancy Spurs to get something so 1-1 or 1-2
Leandro armando trossard will remind mrs lloris bout her wide leg open vs arsenal, thats so tasty