Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(49) 25 Goals 31 (45)
(36) 15 Assists 15 (31)
(6.5) 6.6 Average Ratings 6.6 (6.4)
26 Average Age 25.5
182.6 Average Height (cm) 182.7
(0.7) 0.8 Shots pg 0.8 (0.7)
(48%) 49% Aerial Duel Success 51% (49%)
(0.5) 0.6 Dribbles pg 0.5 (0.5)
(1.4) 1.3 Tackles pg 1.6 (1.7)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Premier League.
- Ricardo Pereira and Ryan Bertrand continue to miss out for Leicester.
- Wilfred Ndidi may make a return at the end of the month.
- James Maddison is suspended owing to an accumulation of five yellow cards.
- Jonny Evans is likely to be back for the weekend, but is a doubt for this one owing to a tight calf, which saw him miss out on the weekend.
- Stuart Dallas remains sidelined.
- Archie Gray remains out, but could return on the weekend.
- Adam Forshaw may make a return next month, after having surgery recently.
- Leo Hjelde will need probably until the end of the month to recover from his appendectomy.
Leeds playing better than the results indicate the last 3 games. In the first half of this game they could've easily had 3 goals. Need to tighten it up on the back end.
Leeds really are absolutely rancid
HOME TO SHINE
OVER 2.5 EA$Y! Leicester defense is trash.
@Oversonly Leeds forwards are even worse
Leeds are statistically due
Leeds gotta do the business at this game...0 - 2
Both teams to score @1.57