Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(65) 54 Goals 33 (42)
(48) 39 Assists 16 (27)
(6.8) 7 Average Ratings 6.8 (6.6)
26.8 Average Age 28.5
182.2 Average Height (cm) 182.5
(1.1) 1.5 Shots pg 1.3 (1)
(57%) 55% Aerial Duel Success 53% (53%)
(0.7) 0.6 Dribbles pg 0.6 (0.6)
(0.9) 0.9 Tackles pg 1 (1.3)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Premier League.
- Kalvin Phillips remains ruled out of action.
- Kyle Walker has stated his confidence that he will be fit in time for the World Cup for England, as he continues to recover from a groin operation.
- John Stones may make a return next weekend, but this game will likely come too soon.
- Jakub Moder remains a long term injury concern for Brighton.
- Kaoru Mitoma has an ankle injury and is likely to miss this weekend as well, with next weeks round of fixtures looking a more probable return for him.
- Levi Colwill has a knock, but may make a return to the squad at least for this one.
i wish barcelona can buy Manhrez, and neymar. I wish they can also replace xavi with Tuchel.
@nceshNcero Tuchel the German fraud? gtfoh with that shit keep him away from my club
samzareulo.net good <3
How wasn't that a penalty on Haaland in the 19th minute? VAR much worse quality in EPL than other top 4 leagues.
@alx30 yeah, but then a penalty was rewarded for the "foul" against Bernardo. The refereeing was poor in this match indeed.
Brighton are awful at finishing, strange how they managed 3 against Liverpool. 2-0
@koziol.mutant Liverpool are just that bad right now tbh, doesn't get much worse than losing to Forest LOL
Man City Over 2.5 goal
Don't underestimate this Brighton side.especially under Roberto De Zerbi. They mean business
wish Pep wouldn't kill Haaland's scoring momentum with excuse of resting him from matches...just let him play every match for the first 45-60 minutes and he'll keep banging in goals and still get plenty of rest...and.... Pep does know that he can make 5 subs every match and not 5 subs per month right??? Someone please inform him.... For this match, Haaland to score at least 2...city to win by 3 goals...
Both teams to score - NO @1.75
@Heseinburg 7:0 City.