Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(68) 49 Goals 30 (45)
(46) 31 Assists 17 (31)
(6.6) 6.8 Average Ratings 6.6 (6.4)
28.5 Average Age 25.4
184.5 Average Height (cm) 182.9
(0.9) 1 Shots pg 0.8 (0.7)
(54%) 57% Aerial Duel Success 50% (49%)
(0.7) 0.5 Dribbles pg 0.5 (0.5)
(1.2) 1.2 Tackles pg 1.6 (1.7)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Premier League.
- Son Heung-Min sustained a fractured cheekbone in the win over Marseille and required surgery, so won't be involved in this game.
- Christian Romero continues to be sidelined.
- Adam Forshaw, Luis Sinisterra and Stuart Dallas all remain sidelined.
- Patrick Bamford misses out, as does Mateusz Klich, while Jack Harrison needs to be assessed.
- Joe Gelhardt went off in the League Cup defeat to Wolves, so will likely miss out here.
- Archie Gray is getting closer to a return to full training, but this game will come too soon for him.
Spurs 3-1 they have named a very strong side.
If Tottenham perform like they did against Forest then urgh.... I'm instead backing Kulusevski to shine and Tottenham to make the most of home advantage. Tottenham 3-1 Leeds
@MEHJones Only 8 days from WC opener, don't you think it will play some part in Spurs players than Leeds players?
@FootballFanatics yes, maybe a little, that's why I didn't guess 4-1 and also singled out Kulusevski (who isn't going to the world cup).
Both teams to score @1.61
If Leeds play like they did against Liverpool at Anfield then they could cause a shock here.
If tottenham repeat the performance shown against Liverpool (without the 2 daft errors) they'll win easily.