Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(28) 16 Goals 73 (84)
(12) 8 Assists 44 (64)
(6.4) 6.5 Average Ratings 7 (6.6)
26.4 Average Age 24.9
180.9 Average Height (cm) 182.8
(0.8) 0.7 Shots pg 1.4 (1)
(46%) 49% Aerial Duel Success 48% (46%)
(0.5) 0.6 Dribbles pg 0.6 (0.8)
(1.2) 1.1 Tackles pg 0.9 (1.2)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Premier League.
|Emile Smith Rowe||Out||6.18|
- Wolves are still without Pedro Neto, Raul Jimenez, Sasa Kalajdzic and Chiquinho
- Matheus Nunes is nearing a return, so will have to be assessed before the game to see if he is ready to play.
- Diego Costa remains suspended, owing to his straight red card against Brentford, but Nelson Semedo has served his ban and is available.
- Emile Smith Rowe continues to be ruled out.
- Takehiro Tomiyasu had a muscular injury, which saw him last only 15 minutes in the win over Zurich last week, so remains a doubt for this game.
Let's goo Arsenalll
Arsenal to win, Jesus to score.
X-2 and under 2.5 0:1 or 0:2
Under 3.5 goals @1.40
Semedo isn’t suspended. He served his suspension against Leeds last night.
I hope we finish the good run before the wc break in a style. Wolves do not concede a lot, so I expect a close match.