Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(49) 39 Goals 27 (45)
(35) 28 Assists 19 (31)
(6.5) 6.7 Average Ratings 6.6 (6.4)
27.2 Average Age 25.7
181.5 Average Height (cm) 182.5
(0.8) 0.8 Shots pg 0.8 (0.7)
(49%) 49% Aerial Duel Success 49% (49%)
(0.5) 0.5 Dribbles pg 0.5 (0.5)
(1.3) 1.1 Tackles pg 1.6 (1.7)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Premier League.
- Leander Dendoncker is suspended after his red card in the 2-1 FA Cup defeat to Stevenage at the weekend, and he is joined on the sidelines by John McGinn and Diego Carlos.
- Alex Moreno has joined from Real Betis, but he is unlikely to start against Leeds on Friday night.
- Luis Sinisterra, Stuart Dallas and Archie Gray miss out, but Jesse Marsch is hopeful that Patrick Bamford and Adam Forshaw can overcome knocks to feature on Friday night.
- Luke Ayling looks to be Marsch's go-to at right-back at present, and should continue here.
Low scoring draw like the corresponding fixture
X2, I couldn't really separate the two, I think Villa will have more chances but I favor Meslier over either Emi or Olsenn. Leeds could struggle to create at home but I felt they clicked well in their comeback during cup play.
Over goals goals goals
Hey guys why not hel each other? Le havre has a great chance to win today, just check the stats ND let me know what you guys think.
Rodrigo first scorer.