Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(45) 10 Goals 43 (68)
(31) 13 Assists 32 (46)
(6.4) 6.5 Average Ratings 6.8 (6.5)
24.2 Average Age 27.1
182.4 Average Height (cm) 182.4
(0.7) 0.6 Shots pg 1.3 (1)
(49%) 51% Aerial Duel Success 55% (53%)
(0.6) 0.5 Dribbles pg 0.6 (0.7)
(1.6) 1.6 Tackles pg 0.9 (1.5)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Premier League.
- Rodrigo, Adam Foreshaw and Stuart Dallas remain sidelined owing to injuries.
- Luis Sinisterra and Liam Cooper are both in line to make returns for this game.
- Patrick Bamford missed out against Chelsea with a knee injury, so will have to be assessed before this game.
- Jakub Moder continues to be ruled out with injury.
- Adam Lallana has been ruled out for a number of months with a thigh injury.
- Levi Colwill played 45 minutes for the U21's on Sunday, but is unlikely to return to action here for the first team, as he continues his recovery from injury.
- Tariq Lamptey picked up a knock against West Ham, so will have to be assessed before this game.
- Brighton have kept back-to-back clean sheets with Jason Steele between the sticks, so he may keep his spot here.