Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(38) 26 Goals 8 (21)
(24) 19 Assists 3 (10)
(6.6) 6.9 Average Ratings 6.6 (6.4)
27 Average Age 28
184.2 Average Height (cm) 181.6
(1) 1.2 Shots pg 0.9 (0.8)
(56%) 61% Aerial Duel Success 54% (48%)
(0.7) 0.6 Dribbles pg 0.6 (0.6)
(1.2) 0.9 Tackles pg 1.2 (1.3)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Premier League.
- Emil Krafth remains sidelined with injury.
- Fabian Schar missed out last weekend with concussion, so could return here.
- Ryan Fraser is training with the U21's so won't be involved here.
- Joelinton is suspended for an accumulation of yellow cards.
- Sasa Kalajdzic and Chiquinho both remain ruled out with injury.
- Diego Costa had to be stretched off with a knee injury against Tottenham so misses out here.
- Hugo Bueno remains out with a hamstring injury.
- This game will likely come too soon for Boubacar Traore and Hwang Hee-Chan.
Newcastle will make it more difficult than it should be - Are they dropping standards?
2-0, Callum Wilson to score.
Newcastle Club-record signing Alexander Isak, at £60m from Real Sociedad last August, is still short of peak fitness, while Callum Wilson has one goal since October.
They are out of steam since losing the EFLC final. This time 1X
Newcastle completely out of shape and can't buy a win, draw all day 1-1
Newcastle v wolves style home
Newcastle vs wolves style 2-1????