Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(22) 4 Goals 16 (38)
(13) 6 Assists 19 (24)
(6.4) 6.5 Average Ratings 6.9 (6.6)
29.2 Average Age 26.9
180.1 Average Height (cm) 184.6
(0.7) 0.6 Shots pg 1 (1)
(50%) 52% Aerial Duel Success 61% (56%)
(0.6) 0.5 Dribbles pg 0.6 (0.7)
(1.3) 1.1 Tackles pg 0.9 (1.1)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Premier League.
- Nottingham Forest remain without a number of players for this game.
- Cheikhou Kouyate returned to first team training, but is unlikely to start here.
- Wayne Hennessey was injured prior to kick-off last weekend so is ruled out here.
- Chris Wood and Brennan Johnson were both withdrawn during that game with Tottenham on Saturday owing to injuries, so will have to be assessed before this match. Though, Wood wouldn't have been able to play against his parent club anyhow.
- Emil Krafth remains sidelined with injury.
- Anthony Gordon is ruled out with an ankle injury.
- Ryan Fraser is training with the U21's so won't be involved here.
- Joelinton remains suspended for this game.
- Almiron looks to have picked up an injury which could see him on the sidelines for up to three weeks.
1 loss at home in the league this season and it was the first match of the year, Forrest will definitely play hard here, they've scored in every home match this season as well, in the reverse fixture Forrest had 5 Shots none on Target, I just think Newcastle matches up against them to well, and Howe will desperate to follow up the win vs Wolves with another positive result. Newcastle win, Forrest fail to score at home for the first time this season.
1-2 Chris Wood friendly teams ;)
Isak to score anytime.
Under 2.5 goals
Brennan Johnson missing will be a huge loss for Forest.
@Marbella Johnson plays ! Passed a late fitness check.Newcastle should still win.
Over 0.5 goal