Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(71) 43 Goals 24 (29)
(52) 34 Assists 16 (24)
(6.8) 7.1 Average Ratings 6.7 (6.5)
27.5 Average Age 25.1
183.2 Average Height (cm) 186.7
(1.2) 1.4 Shots pg 1.2 (0.9)
(56%) 58% Aerial Duel Success 55% (52%)
(1) 0.9 Dribbles pg 0.7 (0.8)
(1.3) 1.2 Tackles pg 1.3 (1.3)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Bundesliga.
- Julian Nagelsmann may wield the rotation shield with bigger games ahead.
- Jamal Musiala has recovered from an adductor injury, along with Eric Choupo-Moting who recently had an operation to ease problems with kidney stones.
- France international Kingsley Coman suffered a muscle injury in training on Friday and is ruled out.
- Laurin Ulrich is struggling with a hip injury.
- Luca Pfeiffer is suspended for two more games after his recent red card, while Josha Vagnoman is also suspended after his sending off last weekend.
- Nikolas Nartey has a thigh injury and will be out for several weeks. Tanguy Coulibaly could return to the squad though.
Mazraoui >>>> Pavard, like c'mon lol, he should start vs Barca
@TetouanMorocco Good thing you are not bias ... ;-)))
Munich is really terrible.
Bayern very wastful. 2-1
Over 3.5 goals.