Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(53) 25 Goals 19 (30)
(41) 29 Assists 15 (19)
(6.7) 7 Average Ratings 6.7 (6.4)
25.9 Average Age 26.4
185.1 Average Height (cm) 185.3
(1) 1.1 Shots pg 0.9 (0.8)
(54%) 54% Aerial Duel Success 52% (52%)
(0.9) 0.7 Dribbles pg 0.4 (0.5)
(1.4) 1.2 Tackles pg 1.3 (1.5)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Bundesliga.
- Emre Can is suspended after picking up his fifth yellow last weekend. Julian Brandt is nearing a return from a thigh injury, while Gregor Kobel should return between the sticks and skipper Marco Reus from illness.
- Karim Adeyemi is nearing a return from a muscle injury. Youssoufa Moukoko is ruled out for several weeks with an ankle ligament tear and Mateu Morey is on his way back from a serious knee injury.
- Jan Thielmann is struggling with a thigh injury, while defenders Luca Kilian and Kristian Pedersen are both nearing returns from muscle injuries.
- Florian Dietz suffered an ACL injury and will be missing for several months, while Mark Uth remains on the sidelines after a pelvic operation. Sebastian Andersson is on his way back from knee surgery.
Borussia Dortmund wins 2-0.