Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(48) 31 Goals 47 (74)
(37) 23 Assists 35 (54)
(6.5) 6.8 Average Ratings 7.1 (6.8)
24.6 Average Age 26.7
183.3 Average Height (cm) 181.9
(0.9) 0.9 Shots pg 1.5 (1.2)
(46%) 49% Aerial Duel Success 58% (56%)
(0.9) 0.7 Dribbles pg 0.9 (1.3)
(1.3) 1 Tackles pg 1.2 (1.5)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Bundesliga.
- Xabi Alonso may rotate after the Europa League on Thursday, but striker Patrik Schick is struggling with a niggling groin problem.
- Karim Bellarabi has been feeling unwell and is doubtful. Backup goalkeeper Andrey Lunev has a back injury, and Charles Aranguiz continues to struggle with a calf injury.
- Striker Eric Choupo-Moting is ruled out with a back injury.
- Yann Sommer has taken over in goal after captain Manuel Neuer broke his leg in a skiing accident.
- Lucas Hernández suffered an ACL injury during the World Cup and will not play again this season.
3-1-4-2 cancelo in disbilief with peps tactics
Seriously, this match let Bayern lose their lead!
2 pennies on Lever
I don’t like how Bayern Munich is like Rennes vs PSG
Musiala vs Wirtz, duell of the best German players.
Bayern outright win. Leverkusen will be too tired to face Bayern Munich after Europa league competition