Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(66) 41 Goals 25 (45)
(49) 24 Assists 21 (31)
(6.8) 7 Average Ratings 6.8 (6.6)
26.4 Average Age 26.3
180.6 Average Height (cm) 180.7
(1) 1.3 Shots pg 1.1 (1)
(55%) 55% Aerial Duel Success 50% (52%)
(1) 0.8 Dribbles pg 0.7 (0.5)
(1.3) 1.1 Tackles pg 1.1 (1.2)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Ligue 1.
- Achraf Hakimi has joined the hosts' lengthy list of absentees.
- El Chadaille Bitshiabu is also an option in defence for the leaders.
- With Neymar absent, PSG look to have moved away from a 4-3-3 that favoured the Brazilian.
- Désire Doué is an option again after missing out last weekend through illness.
- Fit-again Hamari Traoré should start at right back after coming off the bench last weekend.
- Flavien Tait is fit again, having come off the bench at the weekend.
MBappe 1 dribble success out of 7, 3 shots on target out of 6. And PSG fans still blame Messi
@gincka Facts. They are too unintelligent to realise that no matter how many UCL winners they buy, none will dribble the whole enemy team in tough moments, or tackle every opponent so as not to concede. Almost like... the whole team's dynamic is the most important thing in this team sport. Ironically, Messi used to be one of the only ones in the history of this sport constantly able to do what they unreasonably still expect of him, when he was Mbappe's age. But somehow when their beloved Mbappe can't do anything like that, it doesn't matter.
Kim Kardashian was at Arsenal game against Sporting, they got knocked out. She's currently at stands for PSG, cursed.
@Byakuya Depends on the point of view. She brought luck to their opponents.
PSG are shocking lmao