Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(36) 30 Goals 36 (48)
(27) 18 Assists 20 (30)
(6.5) 6.9 Average Ratings 6.9 (6.6)
24.9 Average Age 28.5
180.8 Average Height (cm) 179.5
(0.8) 1.1 Shots pg 1.2 (1)
(49%) 52% Aerial Duel Success 51% (49%)
(0.6) 0.5 Dribbles pg 0.6 (0.8)
(1.4) 1.2 Tackles pg 1 (1.4)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Ligue 1.
- It should be as you were for the hosts after an efficient win away to Monaco on Sunday.
- Arbër Zeneli could also be an option on the left flank, allowing Will Still's side a bit more control and class on the ball.
- Leonardo Balerdi misses out here after being sent off against Strabourg at the weekend.
- In Balerdi's absence, look for fit-again Samuel Gigot to start in the centre of defence.
- It should otherwise be as you were for the visitors, with Matteo Guendouzi also an option behind Sánchez.
hellooooo, please look my comment and correct corner!
fix corner stats 6:4 ! Check the correct information!!
Reims haven't conceded a goal in their last 6 matches, that includes road matches against Monaco and Nice. I fear for the future of L'OM they continue to invest in old players, but still since the new year they have 5 straight wins on the road its almost like they play better without the pressure from the fans at the Velodrome. In those 5 away matches they conceded only to Toulouse. BTTS No, Under 2.5 too good of value given the idea that Reims play very defensive against top clubs and Marsielle have been focused defensively in away matches.