Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(27) 11 Goals 13 (21)
(15) 10 Assists 5 (16)
(6.5) 6.6 Average Ratings 6.6 (6.5)
23.9 Average Age 28.7
181.6 Average Height (cm) 182.3
(0.9) 0.9 Shots pg 0.8 (0.8)
(46%) 43% Aerial Duel Success 52% (50%)
(0.6) 0.5 Dribbles pg 0.5 (0.3)
(1.4) 1.1 Tackles pg 0.9 (0.8)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in LaLiga.
- Jaume Domenech and Gabriel Paulista are both sidelined with knee injuries.
- Marcos Andre has an ankle problem keeping him out and Nico Gonzalez continues to recover from his foot injury.
- Edison Cavani is still out with a thigh problem. Toni Lato has a muscle injury.
- There are no suspensions for Valencia.
- Ruben Pena is out with a muscle problem while Ruben Garcia is sidelined with a hip injury.
- There are no suspensions for Osasuna.
1-0 win against Sociedad, failed to score at the Camp Nou just like every other team that has tried so far aside from Cadiz lol. Valencia may be turning things around but they need to stay focused against a sturdy Osasuna side. Risky play under 1.5 Goals. +162 Really could see 0-0 here maybe 1-0.
@FootyFiyah I miss your games because you don't have specific time in dropping your games.
@FootyFiyah please do you have any media you use in dropping games?