Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(20) 12 Goals 5 (11)
(15) 13 Assists 5 (9)
(6.9) 7.2 Average Ratings 6.4 (6.4)
26.4 Average Age 25.9
182.1 Average Height (cm) 182.2
(1.3) 1.4 Shots pg 1.2 (0.9)
(53%) 55% Aerial Duel Success 43% (40%)
(0.9) 0.6 Dribbles pg 0.7 (0.5)
(1.4) 1.2 Tackles pg 1.5 (1.8)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Champions League Grp. A.
- Piotr Zielinski recovered from a calf problem to come off the bench against Cremonese on Sunday, and that leaves only Victor Osimhen as Napoli's only injury concern.
- With Zielinski available, Luciano Spalletti could go with the same XI that started the resounding 6-1 win over Ajax last week.
- Jorge Sanchez and Ahmetcan Kaplan are Ajax's only confirmed injury absentees for Wednesday's trip to Napoli.
- Dusan Tadic is suspended after his second half dismissal last week, so Steven Berghuis may start on the right and Florian Grillitsch come into the midfield.
The handball rule HAS to be changed. Just because the players arm was out from his side, does not mean it's in an "unnatural position". When you are twisting your body, it is NATURAL for your arm to move out from your body!!! We should go back to the old "ball to hand/hand to ball" way of deciding if it's a handball. Nothing against Napoli though, they are a great team
Kvaratskhelia man what a player
Netherlands should reintroduce capital punishment and sentence Schreuder accordingly. This is of unseen inanity.
1X & Over 1.5
Giacomo Raspadori to score anytime.
@Marbella Nice goal :)
Nice to see Napoli have named a strong side.
+1 / +0.75 Ajax.
Napoli to win and BTTS at 2,80.
Over 3,5 + Kvicha Kvaratskhelia to score @4,00
Please Napoli, please repeat last weeks performance. Ajax's phrase is: "we are Ajax we are the best." Please Napoli, please punish them again.
Total goal over 2.5
Both teams to score @1.53
Napoli killing them kpa