Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(12) 7 Goals 8 (10)
(10) 5 Assists 8 (10)
(6.6) 6.7 Average Ratings 6.9 (6.7)
27.5 Average Age 28.2
182.4 Average Height (cm) 183.4
(1.1) 1.4 Shots pg 1.2 (1)
(50%) 56% Aerial Duel Success 51% (48%)
(0.9) 0.8 Dribbles pg 0.5 (0.5)
(1.2) 1.2 Tackles pg 1.3 (1.2)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Champions League Grp. C.
- Frenkie de Jong returned to action over the weekend, though may have to settle for a spot on the bench.
- Xavi remains without no fewer than six players, with Franck Kessie, Hector Bellerin and Ronald Araujo among those absent.
- Ansu Fati may be given the nod ahead of Raphinha on the left flank here.
- Romelu Lukaku will hope to make his first appearance since August, though he is unlikely to start.
- With Joaquin Correa also absent, Edin Dzeko should join Lautaro Martinez on the frontline.
So according to some Barcelona players Bayern is willing to lose intentionally against Inter as an act of revenge for Lewandowski? I don't think that will be necessary.
I'm still wondering whether Simone Inzaghi has turned out to be a decent coach, or that Xavi is just THIS bad...
Wasn't Lautaro offside before he assisted the 3rd goal? Just wondering, I haven't seen any good replays so far
@wilde Lautaro was in his own half of the field when Onana assisted.
well. Barca is rebuild their squat. too many youth player that they can't even compete in physical strength.
But for ter Stegen it could have been 7-8 conceded goals for Barca. I have no idea how these clowns, so-called Barca defence, managed to concede just 1 goal in LaLiga so far. Opposition quality is my only explanation.
@tar88s Kounde and Araujo. Not sure how you don't know these "clowns."
Don't worry, they just need to sell the other half of Camp Nou for next season.
Poor Lewandowski deserves better lol
@wilde He wanted this. So he gets it. As you make your bed, so you must lie in it.
@BeautifulLoser of course he didn't want *this*
@wilde You gotta be careful what you wish for...
@wilde No, he doesn't.
If Barcelona has any plans to play beyond Europa League QF, they just need to let all their defenders go, all of them.
Terrible defending by Barca
Barcelona celebrating their first goal like they've won the UCL final :)
D day but my biggest fear is getting threw groups only to face city to get humiliated again lol
Barca 3 1
1X and under 2,5 goals at 2,70.
Barcelona to score over 1.5 goals @1.44
Tough game for Barca, they must win this one, so 1 and Lewa to score.
HUGE game for Barca against an Inter side who will play a 10 man defence :)
Inter finna put 10 defence with the barca players not knowing how to break threw...il pray the boys bring the shooting boots:(
@BEE10 shooting, yes. Scoring, not really :(