Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(21) 15 Goals 13 (19)
(14) 10 Assists 5 (13)
(6.8) 7.1 Average Ratings 6.8 (6.7)
28.2 Average Age 26.5
183.3 Average Height (cm) 185.9
(1.3) 1.5 Shots pg 1.3 (1.2)
(56%) 61% Aerial Duel Success 59% (60%)
(1) 0.8 Dribbles pg 0.6 (0.5)
(1.1) 1 Tackles pg 1.3 (1.4)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Champions League Final Stage.
- Ferland Mendy and David Alaba are absent for Real Madrid due to injury, so Eduardo Camavinga may deputise at left-back once again.
- Federico Valverde might also be given the nod over Rodrygo on the right wing.
- Arthur was fit enough to make the bench at Bournemouth on Saturday and his availability swells Liverpool's midfield ranks.
- Luis Diaz, Thiago, Joe Gomez and Calvin Ramsay all miss out, while Naby Keita will be assessed.
Nacho as a left back is a cheat code, Carlo just wants to torment Liverpool, that was a different type of performance right there, they didn't run up the score, they just tortured Liverpool exposing all their weaknesses, Carlo clearly wasn't pleased with the first performance even though they won 5-2. That was a destruction.
I was watching that real madrid goal along with konate
Liverpool are ass. 0 midfield
@richccfc They've always been ass.
It's going to be a Liverpool win ..... 3 - 1
Carlo should rest Benzema or at least have him on the bench to start with Barcelona at the weekend, but there is an international break coming up so there will time for guys to rest. I think Liverpool could struggle to score not as much time to prepare today but its Real Madrid Draw No Bet is probably the safe play, I'll look for The straight win. Could easily see a clean sheet.
@FootyFiyah safest is btts in this clash
1-1 or 2-2(maybe liverpool win)
Over 2.5 goals.
Another Vini show?
Madrid gonna rest players here they are threw regardless of pools wishes then come t camp nou an fprget how to play lol
Liverpool to lead the game 3:0 throughout. Benzema to score in added time and seal Real Madrid's progression to the next stage. You heard it here first.
Who is going to be carded?
@Bridges_5o Trent and Modric
To be honest I don't really see a way back for Liverpool, but it will probably be a tight match. I'll go for a 3-2 Madrid win or 2-2 draw. Valverde motm
@sarigginsUSA it’s a draw game sure