Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(10) 5 Goals 4 (9)
24.5 Average Age 27.8
182.1 Average Height (cm) 182.6
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in FA Cup.
|Donny van de Beek||Out|
- Donny van de Beek and Christian Eriksen both remain sidelined with injury.
- Anthony Martial is in training, so he may make a return in this game.
- Alejandro Garnacho will be out for a few weeks with an ankle injury, so is ruled out.
- Antony wasn't not involved on Thursday against Real Betis owing to illness, so will have to be assessed before this game.
- Casemiro is suspended for his sending off against Southampton.
- Neeskens Kebano is out of action for several months owing to injury.
- Tom Cairney and Layvin Kurzawa both remain sidelined with injury as well.
- Willian missed the game against Arsenal last weekend owing to a back injury, so will have to be assessed before this game.
I was amazed when Mitrovic pushed the ref ! It reminded me of Di Canio years ago.
I had never seen a triple punishment up to now. That was just... Unnecessary.
@Sputnik Which of the reds not justifiable
Fulham players lost their heads.Mitrovic was an idiot for arguing.
3 red cards chaos!!!
Mitrovic to score is at pretty solid value given he is going to be taking penalties, and both teams to score has hit in the three most recent meetings. Fulham have had these spells where they play terrible for a couple games and snap out of it. I like Solomon but Willian is going to do more to set up Mitro and Bobby. Don't have a winner here Penalties isnt a far shout, I'll bet Mitrovic to score, BTTS, over 2.5.
Rashford to score anytime.
2-1 or 1-1 and ET.
The prediction is so ridiculous that no one wanted to take responsibility for it, there's a Twitter link of the one who gave it usually. It's still quarter-final, natural venue Wembley starts with semi-final. No way Fulham winning this game at Old Trafford, international break is coming so Ten Hag has no reason to hold his squad back. Fulham didn't win any big away game this season, they can't get more than a draw even with the help of referee.
@Byakuya probably typing error
@Byakuya I agree 100%
MU 3-0 they will play a very strong side.