Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(28) 19 Goals 20 (25)
(17) 12 Assists 17 (23)
(6.7) 6.9 Average Ratings 7 (6.6)
25 Average Age 24.7
180.4 Average Height (cm) 183
(1) 1.1 Shots pg 1.4 (1.1)
(49%) 50% Aerial Duel Success 50% (46%)
(0.5) 0.6 Dribbles pg 0.7 (1.1)
(1.3) 1 Tackles pg 1.3 (1.8)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Premier League.
- Gabriel Martinelli is a doubt having been forced off in the first half of Arsenal's 1-0 win at Everton last week. The Brazilian missed the midweek 4-0 win over PSV.
- Thomas Partey, Mohamed Elneny and Jurrien Timber are all absent for the home side.
- Gabriel Jesus may get the nod ahead of Eddie Nketiah for this one, while Fabio Viera is expected to feature in midfield with Kai Havertz starting from the bench.
- Ivan Perisic is ruled out for the rest of the season after he sustained an ACL injury in the week.
- The Croat joins Ryan Sessegnon, Rodrigo Bentancur and Bryan Gil on the sidelines.
- Giovani Lo Celso is a doubt, though was unlikely to start even if fit.
- Richarlison is pushing to start after his match-winning cameo off the bench last week.