Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(8) 5 Goals 7 (13)
(6) 6 Assists 9 (12)
(6.7) 6.9 Average Ratings 7.3 (7.2)
36.5 Average Age 39.6
185 Average Height (cm) 183.8
(1.3) 1.2 Shots pg 1.3 (1.5)
(49%) 48% Aerial Duel Success 60% (60%)
(0.7) 0.8 Dribbles pg 0.9 (0.9)
(1.7) 1.5 Tackles pg 1.5 (1.4)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Champions League grp. E.
- Michael Ballack could be the only change from the side that beat Kaierslautern at the weekend, with the former Germany captain set to face his former club.
- Leverkusen have the same injuries to deal with that they did at the weekend, though Andre Schurrle should return.
- Chelsea have no fresh injury concerns, but pressure is mounting on manager Andre Villas-Boas, as recent results have not been to the standard that owner Roman Abramovich has come to expect.
- Michael Essien remains absent and Lukaku and Bertrand are not registered for the Champions League.
- Villas-Boas will select his strongest available lineup.