Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(34) 22 Goals 80 (112)
(18) 10 Assists 67 (91)
(6.6) 6.8 Average Ratings 7.3 (7)
37.5 Average Age 36.9
181.6 Average Height (cm) 176.5
(1) 1 Shots pg 1.2 (0.9)
(46%) 50% Aerial Duel Success 46% (48%)
(0.6) 0.6 Dribbles pg 0.9 (1.1)
(1.7) 1.4 Tackles pg 1.4 (1.6)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Primera Division.
- It's two out of two for Lucas Alcaraz, as they beat bottom club Deportivo, though he admits there is still room for improvement.
- No shots have beaten Roberto since the manager arrived, but that will be put to a test of huge proportions in this match.
- It will probably be an unchanged team from Granada, with shape of the side moving to a 4-5-1.
- It was the first time Barcelona had kicked-off that early for over 38 years, enjoying a Sunday morning 6-1 victory over Getafe.
- Carles Puyol will probably be rested with one eye firmly on the midweek game with Italians Milan.
- Forward David Villa had just won over the heart of Jordi Roura this valentines week, yet he has been admitted back into hospital as the pain from kidney stones has persisted.