Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(48) 29 Goals 22 (52)
(37) 19 Assists 17 (37)
(6.8) 6.9 Average Ratings 6.8 (6.8)
34.2 Average Age 37
181.8 Average Height (cm) 179.8
(0.9) 0.8 Shots pg 1.1 (1)
(48%) 49% Aerial Duel Success 50% (49%)
(0.6) 0.5 Dribbles pg 0.4 (0.5)
(1.4) 1.3 Tackles pg 1.1 (1.3)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Major League Soccer.
- A.J Soares could make the Revs' starting line-up with Stephen McCarthy struggling with an achilles strain.
- Juan Agudelo made his full New England debut in the 2-0 win over Toronto FC, scoring in stoppage time to mark his performance with a goal. He is in line to make his second start for the Revs.
- With usual frontman Jerry Bengtson away on international duty for Honduras, Agudelo could start as the focal point of the Revolution's attack.
- Robbie Rogers could be given his first start for the LA Galaxy after making his debut as a second half substitute in the 4-0 win over the Seattle Sounders.
- With Robbie Keane on international duty with the Republic of Ireland, Jose Villarreal could be paired with raw prospect Gyasi Zardes up front.
5 shots on target = 5 goals LoL