No missing players.
- Shakhtar teammates Olexandr Kucher and Yaroslav Rakitskiy are likely to vie for a place at centre-back, with the experienced former perhaps more likely to partner Khacheridi.
- The central midfield will be occupied by two of three from Tymoshchuk, Rotan and Stepanenko with Edmar and Garmash not in the squad.
- France will be well aware that Ukraine's main attacking threats come from the flanks in the form of Konoplyanka and Yarmolenko.
- With no fresh injury concerns Didier Deschamps could name the side that picked up an impressive 3-0 win over Finland in their final group game.
- Despite a plethora of talent in the area it seems Blaise Matuidi and Paul Pogba are set as the favoured pairing in defensive midfield behind Mathieu Valbuena.
- Full-backs Debuchy and Evra are likely to get the nod over Sagna and Clichy respectively, with the main competition coming up front, where Karim Benzema has hit form to apply pressure on Olivier Giroud.