Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(72) 36 Goals 42 (60)
(58) 46 Assists 30 (41)
(6.8) 7.1 Average Ratings 7.1 (6.8)
36.5 Average Age 34.3
185.1 Average Height (cm) 182.8
(1) 1 Shots pg 1.1 (1)
(54%) 58% Aerial Duel Success 54% (50%)
(1.1) 0.8 Dribbles pg 0.8 (0.9)
(1.7) 1.5 Tackles pg 1.5 (1.6)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Premier League.
- Chelsea could be forced to play Didier Drogba up front once again with Diego Costa still absent and Loic Remy struggling with a calf injury.
- Drogba did score in the reverse fixture, when both other striker options missed out too.
- Chelsea have no other injury concerns for the visit of Manchester United.
- Louis van Gaal confirmed on Friday that Blind, Jones, Rojo and Carrick will all miss out this week. Their midfield and defence will be back to the makeshift look it had earlier in the season.
- Ander Herrera and possibly Marouane Fellaini too will have to drop into deeper midfield roles, with Angel Di Maria likely to come in.
- Robin van Persie should return, though he would only make the bench.