Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(46) 29 Goals 42 (56)
(31) 15 Assists 25 (43)
(6.7) 6.9 Average Ratings 7 (6.7)
31.7 Average Age 33.6
182.4 Average Height (cm) 180.7
(0.8) 0.8 Shots pg 1.1 (0.8)
(46%) 46% Aerial Duel Success 48% (47%)
(0.8) 0.8 Dribbles pg 0.8 (0.9)
(1.4) 1.5 Tackles pg 1.4 (1.7)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Premier League.
- Wayne Rooney is due back in training but won't be fit enough to face off against his boyhood club. Luke Shaw is also expected to return to first-team training for the first time since he broke his leg against PSV in September and could even make an appearance before the end of the season. Not here, however.
- Bastian Schweinsteiger's season is over after he re-injured his knee in training with Germany during the international break.
- Cameron Borthwick-Jackson featured for the England Under-19s during the international break and is available for selection here.
- Marcos Rojo's availability will depend upon when he returns from international duty with Argentina.
- Gareth Barry's presence in midfield was sorely missed for Everton in their 2-0 defeat to Arsenal before the international break and he will still have to watch from the stands as he continues to serve his suspension.
- Mo Besic was awful in his absence and hauled off at half time in that defeat and he may not start here as a result.
- Romelu Lukaku has happy memories at Old Trafford and he will be even more motivated to impress with reports suggesting he could be a Manchester United player next season.
- John Stones has recovered from a knock picked up in the international break and is fit to feature against United.